Wednesday, August 18, 2010

sisters, sewing and a pen-pal swap

Hello Friends!
It has been TOO long!  August has been a busy, but fun month!  This past weekend I was at my sister's cabing for a sister weekend and we had so much fun floating on floats in the lake, talking girl talk and just having fun!   My hubby's birthday is this weekend, so I am busy getting ready for that.  And I am going to be sewing Friday night with a friend!  FINALLY!  Some time to sit and sew.  I have finally found my camera and will take a picture of the georgeous fabric that I am working with!  Lots of sparkly pastel colors!

I am in a super fun pen-pal swap where we swap letter. My pal is Carrie from California and I received a beautiful hand made postcard from her today!  I'll get a picture of that on here too! 

Take care! :)


2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Hi Shannon! I've missed you, but am glad that you are having a great summer. I wish I lived closer to my sister - we are close like you and your sister and I miss her something awful!

Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Birthday to your hubby! Oh, and give Annabelle and Zoey a big hug for me!

XOXO,

Cyndi

P.S. I'm having my August give away now...you still have until Saturday night to enter, so please come by if you'd like!

D. Jean Quarles said...

Good to see your post. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Have a great day!