Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My new look is almost here!

Hello Friends!
My new page is almost ready to go!  It'll be so pretty and I can't wait for you all to see it! Michelle, from Shabby Creations, has been helping me navigate the waters of blogspots.  She has been so patient and has really helped me learn alot.

I'll still have pictures of Zoey and Annabelle and that was pretty important to me! 

So.....................in  a couple of days, it will all look different and so beautiful!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

Can't wait to see your new look, Shannon. And if you get time, pop over to my blog and enter my July give away.... it ends on Sunday the 11th!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Shannon said...

Hi Cyndi! I am testing to see if this is how I get to your blog directly from mine, by way of your post on my blog. WOW! That is quite a sentence! There is so much to learn in blogland, but I am having fun as I go! :) Now,if this posts on my own blog, I'll feel silly, but that is nothing new for me! :) I am just a silly girl at heart!

Cyndi said...

Shannon, for you to get to my blog from yours all you need to do is click on my name in my comment, where it says "Cyndi said..."

I got your comment on my blog for the give away, but you forgot to include your e-mail address. If you don't want it to be public, just e-mail it to me so I'll have it in case you win one of the prizes! You can find my e-mail address on my profile on my blog!

I took Noah (my dog) to the ice cream stand today, too. I got a good old fashioned vanilla cone and he got a kiddie cup of vanilla. Ah, summer....a great excuse for ice cream! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

P.S. Best of luck in the drawing!

D. Jean Quarles said...

I am loving your new look! Really, really cute.