Sunday, May 23, 2010

The weekend

Good Evening!!  This weekend has flown by!  My friends and I bowled on Friday Night for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Fund, in honor of our dear friend, Tracie.  Tracie was so brave for 6 years and the Lord called her Home a few months ago.  We miss her dearly, but know that she is dancing on Streets of Gold and in no pain at all.   We had the colorful hats she wore with us Friday night and wore them too.  It was a special night for all of us.

On Saturday, I drove a couple of hours southeast to spend a few hours scrapbooking with my friend Wendy.  We had a lot of fun and I was able to get a few pages done.   Wendy will be having a baby in September, so that was great news to hear!!

I am working on a signature block exchange and have all the blocks sewn up and now I am working on what I will put in the center.   I am thinking butterflies!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Pink hugs,
Shannon :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sharon! welcome to the world of blogging and thanks for the visit today! ♥